“Tú eres mi otro yo -- You are my other Me.” We all serve as mirrors to each other.
In our effort to partner with agencies that share our vision for equity in housing, health, education and justice we offer services to produce film, audio/video and social media content that reflect the faces and voices of our community.
A bilingual PSA created by Baktun12 for the National Alliance on Mental Illness promoting services for residents of the Salinas Valley and the Monterey Bay
In partnership with the Monterey County Census Complete Counts, First 5 Monterey County, Original 5 Designs
A bilingual PSA written and directed by Baktun12 for the Valley Health Associates in Salinas
Let's work together.
Send us a message for more information.
Baktun12 Educational Programing
We offer a viriaty of curriculum for one day workshops, events or extended residencies in the following topics:
- Documentary Theater
- Autoethnography Teatro Program
- Introduction to Teatro 101
- Mask Making workshops
- Social Justice ACTO Teatro
- Puppet Making Workshops
- Storytelling Circles
- Teatro Familiar
- Hip Hop Teatro
- Spoken Word Workshop
- Civic Action Teatro
Recent Educational Program Partners
- North Monterey County Unified School District - Documentary Theater Residency
- North Monterey County Unified School District - ACTO & Mask Making Summer Program
- CHISPA Castroville Summer Programming - Autoethnography Teatro Program
- East Salinas Organizations - Teatro Workshops
- Milpa - Storytelling Circle Workshop
For more information about workshops or program residencies contact our Educational Coordinar Cristal Gonzalez Avila at firstname.lastname@example.org